What is a cookie ?
You can manage your cookie preferences with the link below.
What is the applicable legal framework ?
By amending article 5(3) of directive 2002/58/EC through adoption of directive 2009/136/EU, the EU legislator has established the principle :
- of prior consent from the user before storing data on a user's equipment or accessing already-stored data ;
except if these actions are strictly required for delivering a service from the information company as expressly requested by the subscriber or user.
How can I delete the cookies linked to my surfing on the web ?
You can also choose to disable cookies in your browser at any time by following the instructions provided in the help files of your browser.
- Google Chrome: Go to the "Tools" menu. Click on "Settings". Click on "Show advanced settings", then on "Content settings". "Allow local date to be set" must be selected. Once this is done, select "Block all cookies".
- Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari : https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/cookies/
Back to homepage